2019 GIANTS Recruits Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- To become a 2020 GIANTS Recruits member (GIANTS Recruit Member) you must be under the age of 12 years as at 31 October 2020 and have the permission of a parent or guardian. If you have signed up as a NAB AFL Auskick participant and selected the GIANTS as your team of support, you will automatically become a GIANTS Recruit Member.
- As a Giants Recruit Member you will be entitled to receive benefits including but not limited to access to selected Toyota AFL Premiership Season (Season) matches, and access to AFL clinics and websites, for a period of three (3) years (commencing from the date of registration until the end of the 2022 Season) unless you opt out (Membership).
- All GIANTS Recruit Members will receive a personalised Membership card which will be posted directly to the GIANTS Recruit Member’s postal address.
- GIANTS Recruit Members are entitled to F Admission to additional matches during the Season may become available to GIANTS Recruit Members at the discretion of the GIANTS. Access to matches is always subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Each GIANTS Recruit Member will be required to activate their Membership by visiting giantsrecruits.com.au. You must also pre-register for access to the matches during the Season that you wish to attend. Unreserved seating will be made available on a first-come, first served basis, or you may elect to upgrade to a reserved seat for an additional fee, subject to availability.
- As a GIANTS Recruit Member you will also be entitled to receive a GIANTS lanyard, and a gift each time you attend a GIANTS home match. To collect your lanyard and redeem your gift, simply present your Membership card at the GIANTS Recruits Hub (located in the Fan Zone).
- GIANTS Recruit Members are entitled to receive Membership benefits from the date of registration until the end of the 2022 Season. During this period your Membership will be automatically renewed each year. You may opt out at any time by notifying the GIANTS in writing via email to email@example.com
- GWS GIANTS reserve the right to change any or all Membership benefits at any time.
- GWS GIANTS reserve the right to decline or cancel a Membership at any time.
- Information contained in this document and the information you receive in response to your Membership registration all form part of the Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- If you lose your Membership card, please phone GWS GIANTS on 1300 442 687. A replacement Membership card will incur a $5 administration fee.
- By signing up as a GIANTS Recruit Member, you are consenting to receive postal, email, phone and SMS correspondence from GWS GIANTS regarding your Membership, GIANTS matches and participation, and other general AFL information.
The Auskick Junior Membership is a bonus three (3) game General Admission access membership provided to each 2020 Community/Club NAB AFL Auskick participant who opts into receiving an AFL Club membership at the time of registration, by nominating his/her AFL Club of support (GWS GIANTS).
If a recipient of the Auskick Junior Membership elects to change the Club originally selected the original Club membership will be cancelled. A new Club membership will only be provided at the discretion of the AFL.
An Auskick Junior Membership card will be included in the Auskick Benefits pack and mailed to the participant by the AFL after payment has been received.
Auskick Junior Membership is not transferable, cannot be resold and is non-refundable.
Auskick Junior Membership is subject to all other terms and conditions of the Club’s membership.
The Club and/or AFL reserves the right to cancel any Auskick Junior Membership without a refund where a member is deemed by the Club and/or AFL to have breached these terms and conditions.